We are an outward-looking and ambitious school and so we work with a range of partners and other educational groups to seek out best practice so that we are able to continuously improve and keep abreast of current thinking and great ideas to give our children the best possible primary education.
Our partners include:
- The Oxford Diocese Board of Education- we work with them for staff training, school improvement advice and Governor support https://www.oxford.anglican.org/schools/
- We are a strategic partner with the Innovate Teaching School Alliance in Milton Keynes and we work with them to provide CPD to primary school for Phonics, Maths and leadership. We also contribute to their research magazine which is distributed to schools in Milton Keynes and North Bucks. We represent church schools in this partnership as well. https://www.innovatetsp.org/
- For school improvement, we seek high quality national partnerships and have worked this year with A&R Education Consultants and used national senior educational advisors to work with us as a critical friend and for leadership coaching and Governor training
- We are also a member of our local Schools Liaison Group who meet half termly.
- Currently we are part of Voice 21 Oracy Pioneers Project which is linked to School 21 in London; an outstanding school that we have visited to see great practice. https://www.voice21.org
- We also partner with the Bourton Meadow Teaching School and provide placements here at High Ash for SCITT trainee teachers.https://bourtonmeadowittc.co.uk/
- We are also currently working with World Vision, an international Christian charity who represent our vision of being advocates for change.